Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Valentines Day outing. . . better than Disneyland?!

So on Valentines Day, we were trying to think of something different to do with the kids. We mentioned bowling and the kids were on board with it. We traveled to Hurricane-(yes, an hour!) to go to dinner and then we headed to the bowling alley. It was so cute. All of the kids were soooo excited-Abbey in particular. She said "Mom, I love bowling! This is better than Disneyland!" So there you have it-we don't need to travel 7 hours and pay the $60 admission fee, we just need to head on over to Hurricane and hit the $2.00 bowling alley. Sporting the most fashionable bowling shoes. (I like John's the best!) Anna was content just riding the 25 cent cow (I think that is what it is). Tanner was Ally's helper. The goal was just to get the ball to roll fast enough to make it to the bowling pins without having to run up the alley and help it out!

2 comments:

Elizabeth and her boys said...

Oh yeah. I'd do bowling over Disneyland any day, especially sporting shoes like those. Glad to hear it was such a hit. Your kids are getting so big. I barely recognize the baby! We miss you guys too!

Andrea said...

I have to agree, bowling is so much fun. I can't wait for when Halle is old enough to enjoy it.