Husband Tag!!
1. Where did you meet your husband? Blind date-both of our high school best friends were dating each other-they lined us up and they ended up getting married as well. (does that make sense?)
2. How long did you date before you got married? One year and two months
3. How long have you been married? 16 years (wow! thats a long time)
4. What does he do to surprise you? He always goes all out for my birthdays and plans a fun date. This year he arranged for his parents to come out and babysit, and planned a great date in Las Vegas. We had a blast.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile and I love how he never takes a day off of exercising-he has a great body to show for it!
6.What is your favorite quality? He always thinks of me first. His number one concern is to make sure that I am happy! He always says "A happy wife means a happy life"
7. Does he have a nickname for you? No maybe cutie?
8. What is his favorite food? All food (except Shepards pie) he loves food!
9. What is his favorite sport? Basketball
10. When and where did you first kiss? At his apartement
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go on vacations together
12.Do you have children? Yes, 3 girls and 2 boys.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is very determined! Once he sets his mind to do something-he will do anything to accomplish it-he doesn't give up, he is also a very hard worker.
14. How old is he? It just hit me that he is 39 when I went to use the elliptical after he was done and it asks your age, it said 39-at first I thought-who used the elliptical that is 39 and then it hit me! Wow-my husband is 39-I guess that I forgot he had a birthday a few months ago.
15. Who said I love you first? He did. After a long, long, long, time. He really didn't want to admit that he loved me.
16. What is his favorite music? U2
17. What do you admire most about him? I love that he doesn't talk bad about people-he never will say anything bad about any one-he won't ever repeat anything bad that he has heard about anyone.
18. What is his favorite color? I don't know-really
19. Will he read this? I doubt it!
20. People I tag. Melissa M., Jen A
5 comments:
I think that is amazing that John never talks bad about people. That is really, really cool. It is something I need to be better at. That was fun to read, alot of that stuff I didn't know about you guys.
What a cute couple you are!
hey how are you guys! i saw your blog on andrea an jeremy's!! this is emily (my mom is ruth). your family is getting so big! holy cow! hope everything is great!!
What are you talking about you don't have the blog thing down. Look at you girl. this is awesome! You have all the cute background stuff. come over and show me how to change mine up would ya! so cute!
Took the kids to your hubby the dentist and they did so good... I wanted a picture of him with them, but he left the room to quick. next time!!!
Jill,
I like this entry - fun memories!!! I remember that first date - and the apartment -- and am still wondering how those young 21 year-old we dated have become 39.
Post a Comment