Ok-so I finally completed my blog and I am officially ready for you all to see it. I decided to go back to the beginning of the summer and recap the major events and happenings. I think that this took me a lot longer than I thought that it would.
This summer evoked a lot of emotions in our family but through the tough times we were able to create a lot of wonderful memories. The message that I have walked away with and that I thought would be our family's "theme" is that our time is really limited here in this life-each day is precious and we need to cherish each moment we have.
6 comments:
Good job Jill. It looks great!
Wow Jill impressive!!! It was worth the wait. I bet that took you along time. What wonderful memories!
Jill,
I love you blog!!! What a lot of work and what a summer!!! When did you sleep?
Nice blog! Now check mine out because "tag, you're it".
yatesuniversity.blogspot.com
Welcome to the addicting world of blogging. I'm so happy to be able to peek in at you, your beautiful family, and all that life gives you to enjoy.
I love your blog. You need to teach me some things. I love the embelishments. This is fun to see what is going on with your family. Miss you guys. Sounds like you had a fun Labor Day. Love you, Melissa
Post a Comment